Saturday, August 8, 2020

Cloudy with a chance of rain

The first two are about a week older than the other two. Well, maybe not a full week. Probably like five days or so. 
Anyway. Just now, it started raining. It was really coming down. And I'm like... Maybe I should take a pic of it? And I tested my new phone's camera. And it looks epic. This phone's camera is really great! I mean, the two of the sky are from the same phone, so it's not like the rain was my first test, but still. It was my first rain test. 
I'm thinking of maybe using the sky as a background somewhere or something. I did the same with a sunny sky on my old blog.cz blog. One that will be deleted when blog.cz ends its services in the middle of the next month (August 2020). But I don't yet know where I'll use it. but it's definitely something I'm gonna keep in mind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment