Sunday, July 26, 2020

Really?

Almost every day, at least one person reads this post. Dungeon of Slyn... Such an old post... And yet, almost every day... I'm honestly quite baffled by this. I don't understand how something so unknown can have so many views... Maybe because there's not enough info about it on the internet and therefore my post is one of the few sources players have. 
So, I'm happy people keep reading it, but at the same time, I would have been happier if my other posts were read too. Not just this one about an obscure game that most people don't even know exist.
Oh well. It'll get better now that I'm posting with more regular intervals. At least that's what I'm telling myself. We'll see. Hopefully. 
Though I would kill for a single comment from a reader. So, how about it? Just a tiny little something? Don't make me beg, kay?

Also, from now on, I'm gonna line-break longer posts. I'm not changing old posts, but just so you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment