Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Light of Music

Bite me, I know it's a weird name, but I also think it fits. Because! That's not the moon, it's a light created by the music of the flute. I found some inspiration for this on Pinterest. I mean, the elf playing the flute is something that was on the original and all, but everything else, even the different details, that's different. The original was vastly different. It was more along the lines of a broody elf in darkness with a flute. And this one, I added the element of magic!
Whatever. I just really like how this turned out. Oh, and about the rocks! It's just splashes of black, white, brown and green. In random combinations. And yes, I know that the flute light is on the wrong side, but hey, I added that as an afterthought. So I decided that, as it is magical light, it just doesn't illuminate the elf. That there is another source of light somewhere off to the right. So yes, magical light for effect only. Because it looks cool. Do you like it? Tell me what you think? Please? I haven't gotten any new comments in ages... I want some. 
~AnnElfwind

Written on the 21st of May, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment