Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Because I could

So, I did some tweaking of the design. Nothing drastic, just some cosmetic changes. I changed the width of the page and increased the width of the sidebar a little. I also changed the font size and some font colors. Mostly to make it a bit more contrasting. Also, the font size change was because I have a huge monitor and it has a huge resolution. I also have it quite a bit of a distance from myself and so I have a hard time reading small text without magnifying it a little so I increased the font size to an optimal size of 20px for the posts and similar size for everything else. 
Hope you don't mind this change as it is here to stay. At least for as long as I have this display. 
~AnnElfwind

P.S. I decided to no longer use only 3 tags per post. I'm now using as many as I want. So I might end up tweaking the way the tags show, but I'm not sure yet. 

Written on the 24th of April, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment