Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Who the f- are you?!

I can't help the name! He reminds me of someone! And I just don't know who!!! So I named the pic "Who are you?!" Seems fitting. Done by following a tutorial on youtube. And let me tell you, mine's completely different. I mean, I started with the same guidelines and all, but then, I'm like doing the eyes and I'm like ahead of the video itself. So I go and do the nose. And then in the video, the girl's like: "Hey, I think her nose is making her look African-American." And I'm like: "Her?" Because at that point mine looked like a guy. So I go and do the mouth and then she's doing the mouth and outlining the upper lip while I just did a shadow. And then she's talking about how it's important to have the eyes low enough because of the hairline and stuff and I'm like: "What do I even do for the hair?" So I go and google this: Male hair front view long.
And I get this guy. Obviously Asian. And he has hair that is long and done in some kind of a ponytail or something similar. So I'm like: "Hey, this will do!" And I go and copy that hairstyle on my drawing. Well, copy. It's not exact exact replica of it, as he was a little turned to the side so I had to make parts of it up, but it is definitely heavily inspired by this hairstyle I found. And I love the finished result. The guy really reminds me of someone. And the funny thing is, he reminds my dad of someone from real life. He just doesn't know who. And as for me, it's definitely not from real life. It's someone from a game, anime or maybe even a movie. I don't know! And it's driving me crazy.
If this reminds you of anyone, please tell me who. Maybe it's the same person. 
~AnnElfwind

Written on: 3rd of February, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment