Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Minecraft

 Well, like I said in the previous post, I've managed to make my Minecraft work again. And I've been playing it almost every day since. And the reason why I even made the effort to do it, was because of a video I watched on youtube. But that's not all. That video made me want to watch story mode again. Not season 2, the admin thing wasn't that great. I mean, I watched it the first time, and I might end up watching it again, but at that moment, I really wanted to watch the portal hopping part. And for that, I had to watch the Wither storm episodes just to get into the story properly. So I did. And let me tell you, there's a ton of playthroughs on youtube, but to find one where you save Gabriel instead of Petra, was the problem. But finally, I managed to find it. Yay me!
Oh, and obviously, I prefer male Jesse. So I'm watching the playthrough of the first episode and I'm like: "maybe I should give fixing my Minecraft another go..." So I did and I upgraded to 1.16.3 and got a bunch of mods. Thankfully, my favorite furniture mod as well as my favorite food mod were upgraded to this version, so great! I also added a bunch of other mods and optifine (for dynamic lighting). I'm a bit sad that twilight forest hasn't been upgraded to 1.16, but oh well, can't win them all. 
And so I played and while I did so, I listened to the story mode. And, just like the first time, my favorite character is Ivor. I dislike Petra and I was pretty mad that the person playing it was most of the time really mean to Ivor. 
Also, during the white pumpkin mansion episode, I don't know if it was intentional or if they were just really bad at it, but when it came to the big reveal, they kept picking all the wrong answers. Too bad Telltale games shut down and you can't get the game legally anymore. And just when I started considering it... *groan*
Anywho, I'm off to play some Minecraft. See ya.

~AnnElfwind

Written on the 25th of November, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment