Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Boatsies

This time, I got some boats. This first one is, again, done on the acrylic primer. Again, don't know why I decided to combine it with a pencil instead of paints. But hey, it went for some interesting effects. Though it was a pain in the ass to erase when I needed to. Oh well, lesson learned. When using pencils on acrylic primer, do it right the first time.

Second boat. This time no primer. And done in oil pastels and giocondas. I love combining those two. It makes for some really interesting effects. Add in the fact that I don't have the best color selection for one or the other, combining them is the best way to deal with that. And even if, in time, I'll get a better selection of color, I'll probably still combine the two. I like how they work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment