Friday, September 19, 2014

Zodiac (2007)

(Written on 16. 9. 2014)

So I'm watching the movie Zodiac from 2007 where one of the main cast is Robert Downey Jr. 

(Continued on 17. 9. 2014)

Well, seems like I stopped after just one sentence. Well, I guess the movie was way too captivating for me not to watch. I did finish watching it though. And I have to say that the second part was not really that interesting. Yeah, that morron was running here and there trying to find out who Zodiac was, but hey, I was watching it because of RDJ and in the second half, he has one flimsy appearance... Not cool at all!
But still, I did enjoy the movie. All the cyphers and codes and the hunt for the killer. And one more thing, Mark Ruffalo (is that how it's spelled?), the guy who played Bruce Banner in Avengers, was playing in this movie. That's another good thing. well, he's one of those in whose movies i haven't yet looked, but I will.
So, if you like crime and mysteries, I think you would enjoy the movie. It was not amazing, but it was pretty good, that's for sure. 
However, I can't say I like the females that were in the movie. I mean, I can understand the guys had wifes, but seriously, I don't much like women... There are exceptions - mainly from Marvel. But that's another thing entirely.

Okay, I should probably stop, as I'm writing complete bulshit.

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment