Thursday, September 18, 2014

Agents of SHIELD

(Written on 16. 9. 2014)

Today, I finished watching the first season of Agents of SHIELD. It was awesome and with several twists I didn't expect. Like, who turned out to be the clairvoyant and also that Ward was Hydra. Well, I did expect that a little, as it was a part of a story I read, but still... Well, the good part is that they caught him and there were a lot of funny parts. 
Like, at the end, there was Coulson going back for a "thing" and firing it and obliterating the clairvoyant who wasn't really clairvoyant.
There will also be a second season, so I'm very much looking forward to it. And how Coulson will rebuild SHIELD. That will surely be interesting.

This show is really good and I loved it. Also the fact, that it is Marvel is a good thing. Right now, I'm pretty much obsessed with anything that is Marvel, so I watch anything and everything I can get my hand son. Including non-Marvel movies that have the Avengers cast playing in them. 
And it will probably not stop there and I will look also into stuff that has Coulson's team playing in it.

And what about you, dear readers? Do you like Marvel and more specifically Agents of SHIELD? If yes, what did you like the most? For me it was the fact that Coulson was alive and kicking ass. Also, I love Skye's hacking skills and the bickering between Fitz and Simmons. It's hillarious. 
On the other hand, I was really hoping that maybe Hawkeye or Black Widow would appear on it for at least one episode, but no, they didn't... Well, we did get to see Sif in one ep... But that's not enough. So I hope that one of the two I mentioned will be on season 2. Even if just for one episode. One episode would be enough and Hawkeye is such an underappreciated Avenger... I think he should have more screen time. 

Okay, I will shut up now and let you make heads and tails of this post. 
And as for coments, they would make me happy, so if you have something to say, say it!

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment