Monday, August 18, 2014

Visitors and writing again

Hi, 
today my aunt Hana and my cousin't daugter Eliška came to stay with us for a few days. They came around noon and then Eliška started to cuddle the cat. During that time, I tried to help solve a problem or two with my aunt's tablet. Sadly, most of the stuff couldn't be resolved, but at least, we managed to right the game that was displayed upside down. 
Me and Eliška also played some Magic the Gathering with the packs I have. I have several and we switched them around a lot, except the one main one, that is only mine and nobody's else! I will never let anyone else handle that one, as I spent a lot of time putting it together, and even now, from time to time, I swap cards round in it.
Okay, then my aunt Majka came and the "adults" went into the forest. Me and Eliška stayed home and we played some computer games and also some more Magic. And then the others were back and we decided to grill something. Like cheese. And so we did. And it was deilicious!

Also, when the evening came, I decided it was time to start writing again. So first I wrote part of the DragonOrder chronicles, that will never be published anywhere and then I opened the file with the Eagle of Hogwarts and started writing. I don't have any idea where I'm going with the story, but it will lead somewhere, for sure! 
Okay, that's probably it.

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment