Saturday, August 2, 2014

A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's hammer

I just couldn't resist writing about this. It was pure chance I stumbled across the description of this short movie, well, Marvel One shot. So, I read the description and my first decision was to ignore it, but then, I got really into the Agents of SHIELD and I really like Coulson so I decided to look into it. And it turns out that this little Marvel One Shot is just a four minute short movie about Coulson on his way to Thor's hammer. And on his way, he stops at this gas station and while he's in there, it is assaulted by robbers. So he deals with them and it's all just SO funny! 
So, I was thinking of actually embedding the video, but decided that no. I had to find it the hard way, so you have to do the same. Just know that it's worth it. 
And it has great music! 
And it has Phil in it! 
Go and find it and watch it. And when you do, come back and tell me what you think about it. 

Oh, and yes, I know this is mainly pointless post, but I just had to write it!

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment