Wednesday, July 30, 2014

BBC's Sherlock: The Blind Banker

I just finished the second episode of this epic TV Series. And while it may be a bit hard to describe, I really did enjoy it. That is, apart from the "circus" scene, which was a bit boring. 
So, the gist of it is that Sherlock is hired to check some bank security or something as there was a message left in yellow paint. This leads to three serial murders in which the first two look like suicides - at first. But only to the detective inspector, who in this episode isn't Lestrade and whose name I didn't catch. So Sherlock sees through it and declares it murderes and then tries to decode the messages, which leads them to the circus and some weird chinese organization - Black lotus or something, that smugle things and sell them. 
This organization lost one of their items and are trying to get it back. In the end, they kidnap John thinking he's Sherlock. And Sherlock decodes the message with the usage of the right book and then goes to save John's but, who in turn saves the life of the girl being held hostage with him. 
And it all ends with them finding the item in question and revealing it's value to the girl who it has been given to by one of the people who were murdered. 
Lastly there is this scene with the boss of the organization who is on video chat with - obviously - Moriarty, even though it's not explicitly said or anything. She says she will not reveil his identity and he agrees she wont and then she's shot - probably by a sniper of some kind.

And that's the end of the episode. 
I have to say I enjoyed it, even though the first one was better. Somehow lighter and funnier. I'm gonna be watching the rest soon, but probably not right now, I like to have a bit of time between the episodes, and in the meantime watch SHIELD or something similar. 
As for SHIELD, I will probably not write about it. Or, if I will, it will not be detailing every single episode, as I'm already on episode 12 or something like that. I might write something about it when I'm donen with it, but I'm not making any promises. 

Well, there is one promise I will make, annd that's that I will post here more often. And if I have nothing to write, I will at least post some of the photos I have in my folder that are yet to be published. 
See ya soon!

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment