Friday, November 15, 2013

FF.net's a bitch!


Hi,
this time, I just want to rant a bit! I mean, there's like... a ton! of stories being deleted from fanfiction.net! Why?! Most of them are slash! Is it because it's too explicit?! I don't think so! And even if they are, there are fair warnings!
And, then there is like, another type of a story being taken down. It's stories in which Harry Potter characters read the books. I mean, yes, there's copyrighted material used in those stories, but come on! How many people out there are still buying the books anyway? The people reading it know the books already! It's not like J.K. needs any more money than she already has!
So, a message for FF.net: Stop being a bitch and leave the stories alone!

Thanks. I know very much that this post is meaningless, but still! I needed to rant and vent! Those stories were good! Mainly, the story, because of which I'm writing this, the Unlikely Group "series". It had four parts already, four finished parts! I was waiting for the author to post the next one, but hey, I wanted to read it again, I mean, there's Voldemort/Harry pairing, my favourite, and what do I find? The story isn't there...
So, if anyone knows of a place this story is posted on, let me know! Or if there is a place I can download it from! I wouldn't mind archiving it.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment