Wednesday, March 2, 2022

No pic this week

 


Hey everyone.

So, today I'm not going to post a drawing. But! I wouldn't miss a posting. I've been posting every Wednesday for probably more than a year now. And I'm not going to miss that. Still, today won't be a pic. Even though it would be easy to post one. I just don't feel like it and just wanna write. I've been wanting to write a book review for a while now, but can't seem to force myself to. Even though the book was amazing and I had trouble putting it down. 

Honestly, I have a lot of things I want to write about, but I simply don't seem to have enough time. I blame Minecraft. Which I have finally succumbed to the lure of Curseforge and downloaded the client. Been running Minecraft through it ever since. Best decision I have ever made about the game. But I can't seem to stop playing and therefore I don't have the time to write that I would want to have. Someone stretch the day by at least 10 hours. Please. Thanks.

And that's it for today. Just me ranting about some things. Probably not too enjoyable to read but I needed to write this. So you will have to deal with it. I'll be posting more art starting next Wednesday. Look forward to it, kay?

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment