Friday, November 15, 2013

The difference between darkness and evil


A while back, I realized that many people see darkness as the equivalent of evil. It's that way in a lot of stories and books which lets me to believe that even in real life people believe this.
And it is something that irks me very much. Because, darkness is not the equivalent of evil! It's NOT! If it were, it would be weird! Considering, that light is somehow considered an element, at least, by some. Me included. And if light is considered an element, why shouldn't darkness be? Which leads to my interpretation of elements. There are seven primary elements. Yes, seven, not four. They are Darkness, light, fire, earth, wind, water and lightning. Then, by combining two elements, you get different elements, those are called secondary elements. Then, combining secondary element with a primary one will get you terciary element. And then, combining anything else will get you the rest.

So, how did we get to elements from darkness and evil? Well, simply because darkness is element.
Also, evil can be done without darkness. And that in itself is a proof of it being nonequivalent!
And I should probably shut up, because I'm able to rant about this to no end. And then, there would be no end and I would never get to posting this. So there.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment