Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Windows 8 update


Hi,
A few day back, I installed the new update for windows 8. I think it's windows 8.1. Well... apart from the weird colors of the tiles, I am, in general, happy with it. Though, if anyone knows, whether the color of the tiles themselves can be changed, I'd be interested in hearing it. It's bugging me! It's way too colorfull! And in order to have it at least aranged by the color, my system is gone!
Other than that, I'm fairly happy with it. It din't change much, the options are a bit more in-depth, the ones you can access from the side options/bar. Or whatever you call it. Moving on. There are other small changes. I'm not sure if the shop design is basically a shop update or if it is this way because of the windows update. Never mind. It's still confusing. I don't like how the shop looks.

Oh, and one more think, whenever I close windows 8 mode of Torch and then turn of the computer, when I next turn it on and open the browser, I have to click restore because it jsut always tells me it didn't shut down properly, which is bulcrap! Torch is still the best browser though. I'm definitely not changing it! At least not any time soon. Should probably install it on my other computer as well as my desktop in school... As each student has their own account.
Well, never mind that, it's not important. What I would like to knwo, is if there is anyone else who has the update. Out of you, that are reading my blog, of course. I would like to know what you think about it. :) Share your oppinions with me, yeah?
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment