Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Multiple plotline problem


Hi,
I hate when a book has multiple plotilnes. Not because it is hard to read, I actually like reading a book with multiple plotlines. Still, I hate it too. Especially when I want to write about that book. It is almost impossible to write it out. Unless you start writing it when you're still reading it. Like I'm doing now with the Legend of Drizzt series.
I mean... For writing about, single plotline is much better. Or, if there have to be multiple plotilnes, when they are just momentary occurences. Not when they drag thoughout the whole book! Still, multiple plotlines is a great read. Add in multiple timelines and you will not know what's going on. Sill, great to read. So... That's it.
 
Or not.
For writing about a book, two plotlines are still kinda okay. However, it gets much harder when you have four or more of them. That was the case with the Venetian Betrayal and The Templar Legacy, about which I didn't write. Er... I did, but in czech and haven't published it yet. It was a good book though. Great one. The first with Cotton Malone as a main character. Written by Steve Berry. I like his books. They have ancient artefacts and take place in the present time.
Okay, that would be all.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment