Wednesday, December 22, 2021

New Keyboard

 

So, I bought a new keyboard today. A gaming keyboard. Because my old one unfortunately died last week. Too bad that. But now I have a new one. A gaming one again. And I'm super happy with it. And it was relatively cheap. Only about 400CZK. And no, I'm not gonna recalculate that into dollars or euros. Tough luck!  If you wanna know, calculate it yourselves. I'm not doing it. The only thing that was better on the old one is you could change the lighting color scheme. Here it has only one color scheme and then you go on and off. Nothing more. But! And this is a big plus for me, the media keys are separated. You don't need to FN them. I love that about this keyboard. 

And while I was on a shopping spree, I also bought myself some pants and a pair of shoes. Funnily enough, while most girls might spend the most time on the pants (or shoes) I spent most of the time on picking the keyboard. I just couldn't decide. I mean, there was one that I liked even better. Visually I mean. But, it was part of a set that also contained a mouse, mousepad and headphones. And I really don't need those. I have a great mouse and I don't use headphones that much so the pair I have is good enough. And I haven't used a mousepad since I was around 14 or 15 years old. And now I'm 29 so almost 15 years. The only time I use a mousepad is at work as we have the desks covered with a plexiglass. And on one side of the table, the mouse sits on top of the plexiglass and it simply doesn't work on it. So we have to use a mousepad on that side. Luckily, the other side is mousepad-free. 

I'm thinking that I haven't written a post like this in a long while. Hum, that's what happens when you only write about stuff you read or the games you play. Or the dramas and movies you watch. Which is what I have been writing about mostly. 

And on the topic of books, I had to scrap one today. The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer, I couldn't get through it. No matter what I tried. So I switched to Magic in Manhattan. Definitely better. I mean, Colfer's Artemis Fowl series was good, but the Fowl Twins just don't hold a candle to it. It's just not that good. 

That was just a side-note. But yeah, you can probably expect more book/movie/game/drama related content. I keep watching and playing and listening and I don't think I'm gonna stop any time soon. But with a bit of luck I might be able to force myself to post some more pictures I drew and painted. It's just that those posts are a little time consuming to make so I haven't made one in a while. Any art you might have seen recently is a pre-scheduled post from some two months ago or so. 

Also, it was raining today and I like rain. I always enjoy it and honestly, if I have to go outside, I'm more likely to go if it's raining rather than if it's sunny. I like rain and I love thunderstorms. Though I prefer the summer ones. Where the rain is not so cold and you don't have to wear so many layers. I hate wearing layers. And I have always hated wearing layers. If I can somehow reduce the number of layers I wear, I will do so. So in this type of weather I would wear a hoodie with no shirt under and if it's really cold a jacket over that. And if it gets even colder, I'm gonna switch the hoodie for a long-sleeved t-shirt and combine it with a coat. Like I did last year. 

And now I'm rambling. So I'm gonna end it here and hope my rambling didn't discourage you from returning and reading some other posts. 

See you later. 

~AnnElfwind

Written on the 2nd of November, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment