Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Drawtober 1 - Carvings

 

Meep. Seems like I'm drawing a lot more lately. This one was done mostly with markers. Well, water-based markers. Though I did use some other material as well. Mainly a pencil for the initial sketch and then my white posca pen to add the white highlights and then a white marker (normal marker) that I used to add the moonlight. The pic is based on a prompt from Reddit. The prompt was Carvings. So I made this guy who is carving some runes into a piece of wood/bark. And I actually really love how it turned out. And as for the surroundings, I don't even know what those are supposed to be. Probably some dark-ish cliffs. Or something along those lines. 
Let me know what you think, okay? I would really like to hear your opinions. So, see ya in the comments? 
~AnnElfwind

Written on the 11th of October, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment