Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Elven warrior

This time, I managed to keep him the gender he was supposed to be. Male, that is. I'm on an elven kick so I went to find some elves on Pinterest and this is what I got. So I let myself be inspired. Done in pencil and then finished with a black oil-based pencil. Whatever that was. I completely forgot I even had it. Well, now it got some use out of it. I love how it made the whole drawing more contrasting. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is that I did the neck a bit too long. Oh well, nothing to do about it now. Unless I wanna run this through photoshop which I'm not gonna do as I'm not that good with it. It would ruin the whole thing. I'm sure of it. Still, not counting the neck, I'm very happy with how this drawing turned out. Also, it was done on an off white paper and I think it looks really good on it. I mean, I like bright white paper as much as anyone else, but hey, sometimes, the not really white makes it look even better. So yeah. Tell me what you think about it. I would like to hear it. Well, read it. 
~AnnElfwind
Written on the 9th of May, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment