Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I hate people

Yes. It's just as the title says. I hate people. Given the choice between going out with friends (if I had any) and staying at home staring at a computer screen, I would pick the computer screen any time. I don't need people to have fun. My idea of fun is to play games on my laptop or read stories and watch anime. I don't like talking to people. 
I mean, I don't mind some small talk with colleagues while at work, but going out with them outside of work, nope. Too much hassle. I'd rather read the new chapter to a fanfiction I am in the middle of reading. 
I work in retail. And I just hate it when customers want to tell me things I have no desire to know. They are there to buy stuff so how about they just buy what they came in to buy and fuck off? I don't talk to the cashiers when I'm shopping, so why should they make my life miserable... Bad enough I have to deal with idiots almost every day I'm at work...
Like, I have no problem talking with them about work-related stuff. Where they can find this or that, or how the self-checkout works and similar, but why do they have to share their whole life story with me? I'M NOT INTERESTED! 

If there's a job out there that doesn't require talking with other people, I would really like to know about it. 

Now, something else. I know that I only posted one thing in the last year, but my goal for this year is to post at least one post every month starting with this one. I already missed January, but hopefully, I won't miss another month. And if I manage to make it two posts per month, even better, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Not yet, at least. 

Oh, and expect some influx of artwork. I may have not been writing anything, but I sure as hell was drawing and painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment