Friday, February 28, 2020

Ada and Hiro

Ada Wong. One of my two most favorite Resident Evil characters. The other, of course, being Leon S. Kennedy. This is Ada in her RE4 outfit. Of course, I did forgo some of the detail on the dress as this is merely a sketch. Still added it to my favorite folder. In a newly added "Gaming" section. And yes, I have a folder for almost everything. I like to keep myself organized as much as I can. This was originally done for an app on my phone. An app I haven't used in quite a while. Still, Ada is Ada and I love how this turned out. Done in a crappy pencil and I think this is actually done on a printer paper. But regardless of that, I'm really happy with it.

And Hiro. From Big Hero 6. With a Baymax plushie. This is heavily inspired by a Pinterest picture but I couldn't resist. At first,I wanted to add color to it but then decided that no, I like it the way it is and adding color would ruin it. Still, I'm not ruling out making a copy of it and adding color to that. But for now, Hiro is staying like this. Without color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment