Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Vampire Boy

It's a little old. Done mostly on a whim. Hell, I wasn't really trying at all. :D But, the thing is, when I'm not trying, that's when my best pieces are created. Like, I got this one work in progress Altair drawing and I haven't touched it for years! I'm trying to persuade myself to try and finish it, but no luck. Instead, I draw these random things without really thinking about what I'm doing. This Vampire Boy is one of the results. Maybe I should have added some blood on the fangs... 

This is done with markers - alcohol and water based - and some colored pencils for the skin because I only have one skin tone marker that would work for this and it's way too dark. And I only got it after finishing this picture. The highlights are done with a white gel pen. A crappy one at that. Now I got a white permanent marker and it works quite a bit better. Still not the best thing I could get my hands on though...

Hope you like the picture. Feel free to comment below. :) 

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment