Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Something people don't know about me

I have absolutely no idea what to write about. Nothing interesting happened today. Well, maybe something. I bought a new pair of pants. And it's snowing outside. Like, a lot! And it's been snowing for the past few hours. I just checked the topic of the week on blog.cz and can't say I'm interested. Something people don't know about me... Well, they don't know because I don't want them to know. So I'm not gonna tell, but I'm sure there's a lot of things people don't know about me. Or things that only one or two people know. Hell, there's this thing I'm writing and the only person who ever got anything in any detail told about it was a random person from the country of South Africa... Talked to them several years back on Facebook. Don't even know their name anymore. 
Heh, but even they don't know about the written version. Well, it's not really a secret that I'm writing it, it's just the contents that nobody knows about. Just me. And recently, there's been a shift in the universe that forced me to redo the whole thing. Still working on it. Nowhere near where I was before but getting there. And the newer version is better. So. Still not gonna tell you what it's about. Just know that if I ever mention something called the DO, it has to do with this thing I'm writing and never showing anyone. It's for me and me only. Nobody else has any business seeing it. Like, I might let people read it after my death. Would be cool to have it published after I'm dead. Even if only on this blog... :D Still, that's far away as I'm not planning to kick the bucket any time soon. I'm only 26 after all. So there. I guess I had something to write about... Even if I didn't really tell you anything. :D
~AnnElfwind

BTW: I got that pic as my phone wallpaper. :D Usually, I can't stand female characters, this one is an exception. Don't think there are any other exceptions. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment