Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Real Villan in Harry Potter

Yep, I'm back, so let's get to it.

Most people would think that Voldemort is the bad guy in Harry Potter. The Ultimate bad guy. With mini bad guys thrown in the mix in the form of Umbridge, Lucius Malfoy, and similar characters, but I'm of the opinion that that's just wrong. You're probably wondering what the frigg I'm talking about right now, correct? Well, to me, it seems that the real bad guy is none other than Dumbledore. 
DUN DUN DUN! 
Yeah, I mean that. One reason for this is me simply not liking him, but there is more. In book six, when he goes to the orphanage to talk with young  Tom Riddle, he already at that point thinks that Tom's evil. Only because he can talk to snakes. As for Tom using magick on the other kids in the orphanage, that's a whole another can of worms. Kid just defended himself. Since none of the adults would stand up for him, he did it himself. And if it was a bit too violent? Well, it's not like anyone taught him better right? 
Back to Dumbles. He also has a connection to Grindelwald and more than likely was actually his lover. J.K. confirmed Dumbles being gay. Don't know if the "being Grindelwalds lover" is a real thing, but I don't think it's taking it too far. 
For the Greater Good is a phrase that originally belonged to Grindelwald. And when Dumbles defeated him, he took it for his own. However, after defeating Grindelwald, he no longer had a villain to fight and therefore his fame and glory would fade, so what does he do? He makes another villain. Tom is an orphan and if he goes and becomes a Dark Lord, who will miss him? The muggles that run the orphanage? Nope. They would probably be happy to be rid of the unnatural kid. 
And the whole Harry Potter thing? That's a whole another mess to blame on him. I'm pretty sure Dumbles was in on the Secret keeper thing. So he probably knew that Sirius was innocent. I'm not saying that most of this has any real support to stand on, apart from the whole Tom and the orphanage thing. I'm simply writing this the way I see it. Also, the fact that I'm a huge fan of Voldemort helps. 
Back to Harry. Why would Dumbles put him with his muggle relatives? Ones that hate magic and want to be as normal as possible. Well, it's pretty simple. He wanted a sacrificial lamb. Someone he could use to get rid of Voldemorts Horcruxes and then let Voldy kill him only to finish the fight himself. Thing is, he didn't account for the curse so he died in book six. Honestly, we're probably better off without him though. Now, if only book six wasn't so bad! The whole thing was written for the sole purpose of killing the old dipshit. 
Okay. that's it. You can kill me now. Just remember, this is simply the way I see it. If your opinion is different, I'm not trying to convince you to change it to agree with me, maybe you even have a great argument that would make me change my opinion. Feel free to share what you think about this. 
Though remember, Voldemort lover here that was heavilly influenced by pro-Voldemort fanfics that ship Harry and Voldemort as a couple. 

I could keep going. And switch to ranting about Ginny, another character that I don't like. With one notable exception being her portrayal in Batsutousai's Abandon and Reclaim fanfics. Really Harry, mummy complex much? Ginny looks like Lily Potter and frankly, it's just creepy to see him marry a girl that resembles his mother so much. Not to mention, yaoi fan here so there! Deal with it, you wanna ship them, ship them, but don't expect me to like it and start shipping them too. 

Bye, Have a nice day. I should probably go before I start ranting about something else that pisses me off about Harry Potter. Like the Cursed Child book. 
~Nya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment