Saturday, May 13, 2017

Spiritus

This week was a great update for Star Stable. They added Spirit to the game. The Wild horse from the old Disney movie that a lot of us saw and loved. Dream works made a TV series on Netflix featuring Spirit's son as the main horse. Can't talk about the show, didn't see it, but I can tell you with certainty that the Spirit in the game is great. And the biggest thing is that if you do all his quests, you will be able to buy him and he will be already level 15. 
I myself am already almost there. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to buy him by the end of the weekend. Can't wait. Sure, you can't put tack on him because he's wild, but still, a level 15 horse for only a bit of hard work and 699 or so Star Coins? Who wouldn't want him? I would.  And I'm seriously looking forward to it.  
So I guess this is just a quick update as to what's going on with me. This weekend I'm at my relatives place since my grandmother is celebrating her birthday. We had rice and meat for lunch and then more people came. My cousin's son Mates wanted Minecraft and I tried to install it for him, but it wouldn't work so we gave up. Right now, he's looking at videos on youtube and playing around with Steam while I'm playing Star Stable Online and trying my damn best to get Spirit. 
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment