Friday, November 28, 2014

Writing 101 - Day Five: Be Brief


(Written on 18. 9. 2014 for Dailypost's Writing 101)

So I find a letter... What's in it? Probably a conspiration theroy of some kind. I love those. and if I were to find a letter I would hope it would be some kind of a prediction of DOOM. As for returning it to the person adressed to, yeah, sure, I would, but only if they let me join in the conspiration theory! I want in!
So I would look and see who it's adressed to and I would go there and I would threaten them to turn the letter to the police or burn it (it probably contains something of importance the theorist's don't want to lose) if they didn't let me join in on the fun.

How's that? 
What would be in your letter and what would you do with it?

~AnnElfwind

PS. Holy shit! This was written like... three months ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment