Thursday, October 2, 2014

Writing 101 - Loss

(Written on 18. 9. 2014 for dailypost's writing 101)

So... What did I lose that would be ideal to write about? I could write about the time I lost my best friend, I could write about when my dog died of old age or I could write about the cats that never came back... Yes, I could, but that is not what I'm gonna be writing about. What I'm gonna tell you is actaully kinda funny. Well, funny... Depends on your definition of funny... I mean, it wasn't funny when it happened, but hey, now when I look back, it totally is!
So, it was sometime when I was in my last or one but last year of grade school or something. We had PE and I was in the changing room. I put my sweatshirt on a hanger and went to class. After PE, I came, changed out of my PE clothes and left with my bag and PE stuff. Well, let's just say... I never did také the sweatshirt from the hanger and only when I came back home did I realize that I left it there. Back then, I was worried what my mum would say if she knew so I never told her, but right now, when I look back at this, it's really funny, cause I just left it there... In plain sight and well... It's funny. At least, for me it's funny.

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment