Thursday, September 11, 2014

How to train your dragon 2

About two days ago, I managed to force myself to watch the second How to train your dragon movie. And man, it was awesome! Okay, I admit I didn't like Hiccup's helmet, but other than that, it was amazing. And there were some really funny scenes too!
The gist of the plotline is that Hiccup is flying around and stumbles upon a dragon trapping band. Then, a bunch of dragons take him and Toothless to a frozen spiky kind of a dragon cliff and he meets an interesting dragon "master". It turns out it is his mother and she's been living in the cliff with the alpha dragon there for 20 years straight. 
The dragon trappers are connected to this evil overlord that comands another alpha dragon and the two alphas clash. During that, Hiccup's father is killed and the bloody bastard goes and attacks Burk (is that the correct spelling?). However, since the "evil" alpha defeted the other one, it also took control of the dragons, so they have to improvise to get to Berk. 
Thankfully, there are still the baby dragons, which will not be controled by anyone. Not alpha and not really by a human either.
So they get to Berk and Hiccup regains control over Toothless - through their friendship. 
After that, Toothless challenges the "evil" alpha and wins, thus kinda becoming the new alpha for all the present dragons. 

The movie was amazing and I loved it very much. Mainly all the aerial tricks. As well as the battle of Toothless vs. the Alpha. It was simply great! 
After this, I did a bit of a research and found out there will be a third movie, which I just can't wait to see, seeing as Hiccup become the village leader and I want to see how that will turn out. I'm also interested in what new tricks on dragons there will be. 
Can't wait. 

Uh.... Is it just me, or am I really bad at writing reviews? I think I'm not really that great at it, but I love writing it. It's just... Apart from the storyline and a few sentences about my thoughts, I don't really have anything to write... 

Okay, but seriously, if you're into animated movies, I think you should watch this one. It will blow you away!

Enough said. I'm now gonna go and rewatch the first Iron Man movie. 

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment