Monday, May 5, 2014

League of Angels

Okay, 
before I get sidetracked with "blogging 101: Zero to Hero", I should probably get this post out of the way, or I might forget. And that would be bad. 
So, I wanted to tell you about this one game. It's called League of Angels. And it is a massive multiplayer online game. Basically, you create your account, you can do this through your google account or facebook and two more. I got my account through google, if I'm not mistaken. But that is not important.
You can pick one of four available characters. Well, technically speaking, it's two characters that have a male and a female version. If you know me, you know, that I prefer to play as a male character, so it was no wonder I picked a male mage character (Later on, I started on another server and picked the other one). The other character is a knight. 
One notable thing about this game is the beautifully drawn characters. Be it the hero or the angels or even the enemies. 
The point of this game is to help the angels or something. I confess that I don't read all the crap they spout. I just play. 
This game has many different features. Let's take a look at some of them:
Guardian Angel:
The first one is an angel that is a sort of guardian. In this game, you can unlock many different ones. The best one is Victoriana, but to get her, you have to be very good and participate in all the tournaments and her icon is really more of a prize for like... The best player on the server or so. The second best is Nyssa and you can get her from the arena shop (more about that later). It costs a lot, but if you save your arena tokens, it is possible. The angels fight alongside you and can deal massive damage to your enemies.
Title:
You can obtain different titles throughout the game. It takes time, but they are worth it. The higher title, the better angel you can unlock. And the better title, the better the bonusses. Like health.
Forge:
I will not go into detail about forge. It is similar in almost every game - basically, upgrade your gear and make it more powerfull. Or you can socket gems that boost your stats.
Party:
In this game, you can recruit heroes that will fight together with you. The higher level, the better heroes you can recruit and the more can fight with you at the same time. 
Arena:
Fight against the other players and win arena tokens that you can use in arena shop to buy angel icons and other usefull items.
Mount and upgrading heroes:
There is, of course a mount in this game. You can glamour him, but most of the glamours are very hard to obtain. The basic one takes a hundred days of loop quests (daily quests). And only if it oges well. Sometimes, you just aren't able to finish all of them
Then, there are many different ways to upgrade your party. There is standard upgrade using bless stones, training using soulstones, elemental upgrade and runes. And your main character can upgrade his emblem. But only if you're in a guld.
Guild:
Usefull, if you want to have a high emblem. The emblem boosts your stats and quite a lot. But it takes a lot of donations to the guild to get guild tokens and exchange them for the material required to upgrade emblems.
And this is the only thing I do in guild. Of course, there are events that let the guilds fight against each other. And many other things. But this is, I thnk, the most important one. And all you need for it is a one-man-guild.

There is many other features, but it would take too much time to describe them all. Though I just have to mention the Tidal Pool, where you have to catch fish for gold and mainly soulstone. It is great and you obtain more with a higher level pool. Each caught fish adds to the pool's experience. 
And it is one of the things you just have to try out. 

Also, this game does not require that much time. And it is pretty! I mean, come on! Though I don't want to force anyone. Because, even if I do like this game, games are time consuming and should be played with care and certainly not the whole day. 
Still, if I caught your interest, go and give it a try. The registration link is somwhere at the top, where I've written the game's name. It leads straight to the registration. I did this to make it easier for you, if you think of playing. And if you do, come and play on server 63 or 138. On server 63, you can find me as Azrael and on server 138 I'm known as Kain. 

Okay, I would also like to know what you think of the game, so leave a comment behind. :) 
~See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment