Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm losing inspiration...

Hi,
I just wanted to rant for a bit. It's just... I go to blog.cz and i see all the new posts made by people and I realize that I'm not posting anything. And then I just go and wonder if I should go back to blogging on blog.cz. But then I tell myself that no, I made my decision and I should stick with it. 
It's just... I really want to write, but sometimes, I just don't know what about. And it gets on my nerves!
Or for example now! I want to start writing about a book I almost finished, but then I tell myself, that I should just write it in czech, because I do't know half of the names in original... The book is translated to czech, you see...
So... Bad me! For not writing... I should really do something about it. 
Maybe I will write about a game that recently I find myself playing a lot. 
I should, shouldn't I?
Okay, I really should stop rambling and get to it.
~See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment