Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A dragon

HI!
I've got a picture for you guys! You see, my mother was playing Taptiles on my computer today and while she was doing that, I took a pencil and a sheat of paper. And I started doodling lines and other squigles. Then, I decided to turn it into a real drawing. So, a dragon came alive. I had some problems with the legs, mainly the hind legs, but I managed. And that's because I had a poster of a dragon behind me. I studied the legs and found out they are more cat-like than the horse like legs I've been always drawing. And this improved my dragon-drawing skills. 
The front legs are still a bit of a challenge, but that's probably because I just don't know what to do with them. This time though, they came out kinda nicely. So that is good. And even the head came out nicely. 
Okay, enough talk, here he is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment