Friday, May 9, 2014

Just another day

In response to Daily Prompt.
I cannot say that I have a favourite daily ritual. But my favourite part of the day are usually evenings when I can sit down to my laptop and read/write/watch anything I want and I don't have anything else to do anymore as all I had to do is at this point usually already done. 
I enjoy just sitting and writing or watching anime. It varies what I do, but it usually involves FF.net in some way. It usually also involves anilinkz.com as it is my main sourse of anime. They have a lot of it there and I think it is the biggest archive of anime on the internet since the era of phoanime.com, which I believe no longer exists. 
However, now that I think about all I've written, I think there is another "kinda-sorta-ritual" that I enjoy. And that is when my mother is using my laptop to play Taptiles as I'm the only one in the family with windows 8. And during this time, I either draw or read a book. Right now I have a really good one - The Man with the Golden Torc written by Simon R. Green. I love his books, but my favourite series from him is the Night Side, however, this is just my translation of the name of the series. I'm too lazy to research it and I also think it is useless to write it in czech as noone would understand it anyway.
So, these are the "sorta kinda rituals" that I do daily or almost daily. And I enjoy them. 
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment