Friday, May 9, 2014

Thor: The Dark World

So, yesterday, I think it was yesterday (8. 5. 2014) I finally saw the second Thor movie. And I loved it. I mean, come on! Loki kills it! My favourite characters are Loki and Thor. Jane? Not so much, but I don't usually like female characters. I didn't mind Darcy though. She was funny. 
So, what's the story about? This "eater" or something. A long time ago, it was sealed. Only, somehow, it ends up in Jane Foster by some freak accident. And then, the bad guy - Malekith wakes up from a sort of coma in order to go after it. 
Throw in Thor trying to protect Jane and being forced to team up with Loki, let's just say, you definitely won't be bored! I sure wasn't. And while I won't reveal it, the ending part is the best. The one taking place in Asgard. Because we already established I don't like Jane. 
If you've seen the first movie, I'm sure you will like this one even more. And the Loki moments are great! 
I'm sre as hell looking forward to the third movie. The only bad thing about that is that we have to wait. And I don't like waiting. Not at all!
Okay, whatever, I'm getting sidetracked. So, did you see this movie? If yes, did you like it? If yes, why? If not, again, why and what movies do you prefer instead? If any...
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment