Monday, April 14, 2014

Cinema

Hi, yesterday (13. 4. 2014) I went to the cinema with my mother and grandfather to watch the Noah movie. And I have to say it was great! However, I will leave the evaluation of the movie itself to a post of its own. This post is more about the whole experience.
So, like every Sunday, my grandpa came to our house for lunch, several days before, I made us a reservation in the cinema, so that we can have good seats. And so some time after the lunch, we wnet.
And this is where the fun starts. You see, whenever grandpa is with us, we end up arguing about all the unimportant stuff. So, this time, it was how to get to the cinema. Mom and grandpa had these weird ideas but I shot those down and told them we were taking a tram. Yeah, I admit it is a bit of a walk to get to it, but it was a nice day. Not too hot and not too cold, so there.
When we got off, it was another debate, wether to take another tram and go one stop or if we are to go on foot. I was all for going on foot, but grandpa just ahd to go by tram and unfortunatelly, mom agreed with him. At least hte tram was already there so we didn't have to wait. I'd say that's a good thing.
And then, we went to the "Velký špalíček", which is where the cinema is. (Kudos to those who can guess which city I'm from!) and we got the tickets. Also we got the Cinema City Club card! I just love all the cards! And I just had to have it. I mean, it is convenient, because, with it, all the tickets are cheaper and with the points, you can get free tickets too!
And then, we got something to drink because I just cannot survive a movie without drinking!
Also, after a long time, We got popcorn to go with the movie. Usually, I don't buy it, but this time, I was feeling like munching on something while watching. Unfortunatelly, we were there early and I ate the popcorn before the movie even started... But it was still a fun thing.
The movie was good! I mean, all the good actors, one of them being Hermione, and while I don't remember the names of the others, I know they are very well known. I think one of them was Anthony Hopkins. But I just don't remember the names of the actors. I mean, I can tell you almost all the main actors from Lord of the Rings, but this? No, I don't remember. But I did enjoy the movie!
*And a bird just flew past my window*
Okay, and now I'm seriously distracted! Not by the bird, but by thinking about writing my stories! And I honestly don't know what to write more to this. So bye.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment