Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Noah

Hi,
So, I decided to discard the idea to write about ABEL: It Can't Be You and move directly to the post about the Noah movie I was talking about earlier.
So, where to start, where to start... I should probably mention that I saw it in 3D and that makes even a bad movie seem okay. Anyway, so I saw the movie. The idea is directly taken from the Bible, obviously, since it is the big flood or whatever it is called in english... The movie starts with talk about Adam and Eve and their line. And how it is split into two lines. From one, Noah is, the other one is the line of Kain. By the way, why is it always the guys with cool names that are the bastards?
Okay, nevermind that. Moving on.
So, Noah has been told by god. He was told that all the evil will be flushed out by the flood. And he is to save the inocents. The animals. And he starts building the Arch with his family. Which includes a girl they found – Hermione... Ehm... Pardon – Illa (Is it two L?).
I really don't want to reveal too much, but I'm suspecting that you know the story from the Bible anyway. So, they build the arch, then tehy fight off the other humans on the planet, because, obviously, they want to be saved.
Ah, and Noah is such a badass. At first, he believes that his family is to die out after they save the animals, but the twin daughters of Illa and Chem (Shem?)? *doesn't know the english spelling for his name* change that. They make him see that not all humanity is bad.
And in the end, they land and start making their home there.
And then, there is this moment! A moment where you just want to sing a song from this french/czech movie La Creation du Monde. That was the french name, in czech it is Stvoření světa, in english it should be The Creation of the World. However, I have no idea wether the song is in the original version, or if it was for example translated in english. I only have the knowledge of the song in czech. And it's great. And this song... There was this moment in the movie, almost at the end, when Noah tells them to repopulate the world. In czech, it's almost the words from the song, no Idea what he says in english. So, I imagined the song. Sure, it's in czech and majority of you won't understand, but I will still link it.
And the conclusion? Go watch the movie. It's good. And it has good actors. Apart from Hermione, because that is waht Emma Watson will always be to us, Harry Potter fans, there is Anthony Hopkins and other well known actors. Though I will have to check who plays the sons. I have no idea and I wanted to find out yesterday!

See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment