Thursday, February 20, 2014

Terry Milien - Firesong

A story, pardon, book. From Amazon. About a young phoenix that crashes into the house of someone whose parrents were lost in a fire. The man takes care of the phoenix and makes sure he's okay.
With time, they grow close and the phoenix protects the human from the villagers that don't like him.
And so when the phoenixes familly comes finally, they are told he will stay with the mortal. Because, he fell in love. And who are they to stop him, right?
Heh, this sounds lame. But I promise the book itself is much better. Read it practically in one go. And, it didn't cost me anything. It was one of those that were free. So, if you're into slash, go get it. It's good. :)
So, I guess that will be all for this post from me. And I will see to it that I write the next book I finished too.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment