Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fishing


Hi,
Lately, I've been playing Minecraft, as you know from my previous post. Well, you know waht is the best thing about it? Apart from finding diamonds? Well, it's fishing! I like it. Yes, it can seem boring, but I really like fishing out enchanting books! I've got about ten of em so far. And with time, I'll get even more. Basically, what I do, is fish all the time while enclosed within a stone fence.
Yes, sometimes, I leave it to go mining something or other, but most of the time, I play on hard difficulty and just fish. Occasionally killing a zombie or other creeps that stand around my fence. Of course, when I go mining, I switch to peacefull difficulty. I seriously don't want to deal with mobs when I'm balancing on the edge of lava. Just, no.

But the fishing is good. Really. Apart form enchanting books, you can get an enchanted bow or an enchanted fishing rod. And other stuff. Like strings, leathre boots, well, those are not the best, but still, if you combine them, it is worth something... Oh well, whatever. I just like to fish. It's fun.
See ya.

BTW: The picture is from my game, so it's me that's fishing there. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment