Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inside the actor's studio


Okay, I decided, that it was time for me to again write a response to the Daily prompt. This time, there were several question to be answered. So, let's get to it.

What is your favourite word?
Well, I'm not sure if I have an actual favourite word, but I do say shees a lot. So maybe that? And if it's not that, it definitely is some kind of swearword.
What is your least favourite word?
Well, this one's easy. I hate the word pelvis with a passion! And it's my high school gym teacher's fault! I'm czech, but in my high school, we had PE in english! Together with the boys. And our teacher would, during streachign, always tell us to rotate our pelvis or to do somethign else with it. Ever since that I hate the word with a passion!
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I'm not sure I'll be able to answer this, as even I don't know... It just happens... I'm not even sure you need a reason...
What turns you off?
My idiot father. Or boredom.
What is your favourite curse word?
Probably all of them. I use idiot, moron, dam or shit quite a lot. Oh, and SOB, which means Son of a bitch.
What sound or noise do you love?
Anything as long as there is not silence. Well, probably not anything, but I hate silence.
What sound or noise do you hate?
The alarm clock in the morning.
What profession or other than your own would you like to attempt?
Well, apart from a normal job, I always wanted to publish my own books. So that would be it. I want to be a writer. Only on the side though. I'd never rely on it to provide for me, as then it would be considered a job and it would take all the fun away from it.
What profession would you not like to do?
Hm... I probably wouldn't be a teacher. I am bad at explaining. Very bad. Noone understands my explanations even if I know a lot about the subject.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
That's easy. I want him to say I belong in Hell! Heaven's boring! I like Hell, there are sexy demons there! Well, at least in my view of Hell. I mean, the standard view of Hell is boring!
As for me hating Heaven, blame my creative mind. I have several stories in progress where Heaven is the bad side and Hell the good one. So there.

Okay, that would be the questions. I hope you had fun reading it. some of the questions were pretty weird, but still, I'm the person that likes to answer questions, so it was fun! It would be nice to have more daily prompts like this!
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment