Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Legend of Drizzt IV

Hey, just today I finished the fourth book in the Legend of Drizzt series. I'm not sure if it has any other general name... Well, the book was very good. Starting with an attack of the barbarian clans and Arak Kessel finding the Crenshinibon. Then with Akar preparing an army and Drizzt and Wulfgar the barbarian going to slay a horde of verbegs. The final part is the best though. It is another battle of the ten cities (what's the name in english?) and this time the barbarians and the inhabitans of the cities are fighting together. And are joined by the dwarves as well. 

 The hardest battle falls on Drizzt though. His Guen being the only one who can find the door to Crystal-Thirid (Wanted to write Minas Thirid...). I suck at this... I just can't find the right words to describe it in english... I did it in czech... (Missing the last part) But hey, at least I won't spoil it for you that much... Because, all in all, the book is great. I do suggest you read the previous books first though. It does kinda connect... And you would be a bit lost if you didn't.
 Should have probably picked a cover that is in english, right? Well guess what? I'm not changing it.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment