Monday, October 28, 2013

A new handbag

Today, I was visiting my sick grandmother. Surprisingly, I thought I would get bored soon, I didn't. Yes, I admit, that my book probably helped, but maybe it was because we took her outside. And the fresh air worked its magic. But this is not the point of this post. The post is about what happened next. 

 Me and my mom went to Vaňkovka, which is a shopping center. Mom promised me she would buy me a handbag. Supposedly for my birthday which is october first. Well, she did buy me the handbag, but I have it already. We didn't wait for birthday. So I was thinking I would add a photo of it, but I found out that the battery of my camera was dead. 

 It's now charging and as soon as it is done, I will add a photo of the handbag to this post. The handbag is dark blue and I'm very happy with it. It's big enough for me to put all my schoolbooks in as well as the book I'm currently reading. So, even though I originally wanted black one, I'm very happy with the result. 

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment