Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hisoka

This picture is one of those I'm realy proud of. It is anime and I realy like it, because I was able to make it look a bit less anime-ish that it was supposed to be. And I like that. I'm always trying to make anime look a bit more realistic. It doesn't work every time, but sometimes it just does and in this case, well, I don't know, but I like it. I mean, it's not that realistic, but to be honest, I for example don't like the purely anime-ish noses. So that's one thing I'm always trying to change. I hink that in Hisoka's case, it worked rather well.

   And as for the character himself, he's from anime Hunter x Hunter. And even though he's not exactly one of the good guys, he's my favourite character from the anime. I like the good guys that are not purely good. If a character is purely good and nothing more, it can sometimes get boring. And I don't like that. So I hope you like the picture and if you do, just leave your comments below. I'll be real happy if you do!
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment