Thursday, October 17, 2013

Daniel in markers

Hi,
I've got two pictures. Old. Several years old, to be honest. Both are based on DragonFable though. This first one is a spin of of my character Daniel. A mage. In original, he's all in black and has a different staff. This staff is based on Yu-Gi-Oh!'s Dark Magician's staff. Also, this is one of my first tries using the Faber Castel brush nib markers. And for about second or so try, I think it's pretty damn good! 

And as for this second one, it was done some time later. Also with the markers. Only, it's not really a DF character. Based on it, yes. Still, it's Daniel. Only more futuristic, or even post-apocalyptic. As for the pose, it's weird. Very much so. Also, at the very begining, the picture was based on the song Guardian Angel from Groove Coverage. Nope, not one of my better works. Definitely not.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment