Thursday, October 17, 2013

I hate Google chrome (In windows 8 mode)

Again, reminder that this is a repost. :)

Starting today, Google chrome in windows 8 mode stopped cooperating with me. Yesterday, I was able to play games on Kongregate or watch videos on youtube. Today, it said that Adobe flash didn't work in windows 8 mode and that I would have to relaunch chrome on desktop. WTF?! Yesterday it worked just fine! So I decided to try restarting my computer. When that didn't solve the problem, I reinstalled chrome. No luck there either.

 So I was like "The fuck?! What the Hell is going on?!" And then I decided to take drastic messures. I have a browser similar to Chrome - it's called Torch. And it has a windows 8 mode too. So I switched the two browsers - google I have for desktop when there is something that only works on desktop and Torch is now my main browser. And voila! Everything works just fine! And therefore, I hate google chrome. I mean, torch is a fairly unknown browser, right? And if they could make everything work in windows 8 mode, why can't google?! So from now on, if I don't have to, I will not use Google Chrom!
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment