Wednesday, August 11, 2021

More Colored Pencils Pictures

 

Excuse the green nose. Some marker from the previous page bled through. It is a redraw of an old pic. And I think that this one is better.
It definitely wasn't intentional, but now that I look at it, this demoness reminds me of Prudence (Jane from OXbox) of the Oxventurers. But I definitely didn't draw it with her in mind. Maybe I should hashtag it?
Eevee. Honestly, what else is there to say. I went back to drawing Pokemon.
And this is one angry goldfish. I don't like it but it was good practice. Forced me to step out of my comfort zone.
And this. I actually have zero idea as to what it was meant to be... And frankly, I don't want to know.
I think this is another redraw. I like it. And I even experimented with some background. I'm proud of myself for that one.
The face is too long. Still, since this is also a redraw and the original face was also too long, I don't think it matters all that much.

~AnnElfwind

Written on the 5th of July, 2021





No comments:

Post a Comment