Monday, May 1, 2017

Logan [2017]

There will be spoilers!

So, about a week back, I saw the movie Logan. Online of course. And I was disappointed. The girl playing Logan's daughter was good. Really good. At least in my opinion. But the story itself, not so much. The integration of Professor X in it didn't make much sense. I did know a bit of the backstory about Laura, weapon X and all that rot. But not really from comic books, I don't read those. But there is the X-men Evolution and then wikis and also, if something appears in more than three fanfics, I start looking at it as possible canonical information. 

Also, I have absolutely no idea as to where this movie fits with all the other live action ones. I mean, I have a bit of an idea where it fits in comics and other source material, but hey, the movies are somewhat crazy in this. 

Oh well, movie was chaotic and didn't live up to my expectations. If you're a die hard marvel fan, sure, go ahead and try it, it might be necessary for some weird continuity in regards to future movies, but other than that, real disappointment. 

The "avengers" side of the marvel verse is done much better. Can't wait for Ragnarok and Infinity wars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment