Thursday, January 22, 2015

Assassin's Creed



(Written on the 22nd of January, 2015)

I found something. And that something was my old copy of the Assassin's Creed II game. So, I made it to work, which took a while, but now it's working. And I have to say that thanks to ACII I stopped playing Grimrock. :D Oh well. Guess it would have happened at some point anyway. But, ACII is like the best out of all the AC games I played. Yes, I have yet to play Unity and I will not play IV, because the naval combat and the ships don't really interest me, but hey, ACII is the best. With Brotherhood being a close second. 
The reason I dislike AC Revelations is because it's too sad. And those of you who don't think the moment in Altair's library wasn't sad, are good-for-nothing brutes. The only excuse is if you haven't played it and therefore don't know what I'm talking about.
The only moment that might actually be able to rival this scene, is when Desmond dies, but as I stopped playing before that happened, I can't really tell. And I'm not planning on finishing ACIII anyway. It's just not the same when Altair and Ezio are no longer main characters. I mean, after Revelations, it's like those two no longer exist... And that's why I went back to playing as Ezio in ACII. 
I'd go for ACI, as that has Altair and I love the combat there, because counterkill works everytime, so long as you time it right. 
But my copy of ACI is in czech and somehow, I don't think it's the best language for these games. 
Which brings me to a question. Why the hell did I install ACI in czech in the first place?!
Well, at least my cousin's son Mates is happy about it. Heh, but he won't like me when he comes this saturday, as I uninstalled Batman Arkham city. 
Oh well. Not my fault. He can go and play something else. It's not like I have a shortage of games. 
Seeing as I even managed to get my Oblivion copy to work. And it still has my saved games, mainly Sepulchure. Which is the only one of the saves on which the game is actually finished. 

By the way, those of you who know Oblivion, did any of you play as vampires? Is it possible or will the sun always kill you? I'm thinking of trying it ans saving it on a separate slot, so as not to get it mixed with the finished save. So, do you think that it's worth it to become a vampire? 
And if I wear a black brotherhood robe, will that work as a defense in regards to the sun? 
Even though I have to admit that I hate playing with a helm of any kind on. 
I prefer it when the hair is visible. 

And now, I believe we are way of topic. Because this started as a post about AC and not Oblivion... 
Oh, and Skyrim lovers out there, was it good? Should I consider installing it back? 
And now we're even more of topic...

Anyway! I think I'm gonna go back to playing AC or soemthing. I mean, I have that black armor of Altair and relatively early in the game. So now I can focus on all the side quests and raising Monteriggioni's value. It's gonna be fun. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment