Saturday, June 21, 2014

"Day two: A room with a view"

(Written on 20. 6. 2014)

So, again, a post related to the writing 101 on dailypost.wordpress.com. 
This time the task is to write about a place you want to be in. 
So, where would I want to go? 
That's easy. The worlds I dream about. The worlds that center around the organization of DragonOrder I made up and it's home-world. The ShadowRealm. The city of CrowHaven and the NightmareCastle. But alas, as this place only exists in my imagination, I cannot go there physically. On the other hand, I can retreat there anytime I want whenever and wherever I'm. 
I would like to tell you more about the DO, but I will not. that thing is my and mine only. And noone will ever know what exactly it is. I will give you something though. The organization's main goal is to unify the time flow of every world there is, which is an impossible task seeing as there are new worlds created every second and some of them dissapear. 
However, a world is anchored once a time anchor is established. The only exception is when an alternative to an already existing world appears. When that happens and the DO's agents enter, the previous one will vanish. 

However, to tell you more about the DO's headquarters. Well, not really the castle that is the HQ, but the world. There are dragons there. The most endangered species. The Silver-eyes-black-dragons. More comonly known as silver eyes. 
There are not many of them left. However, they call the Shadow Realm their home and will help to defend it if needed.

What more do you want to know? I want to be there. 
It is the place of my dreams and maybe, I will be there one day, in some different life. I would like that. 
What do you think? Will I ever get there? 
I hope I will...

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment