Monday, April 14, 2014

X. Aratare – Birth Rite

A darkish book about a boy who is living the life of someone else. Kinda. He was kidnapped from his crib and raised by some other people, away from his clan that has complicated french name! And I will not write it!
Then, he somehow becomes interested in this weird mannor and his inhabitant(s). And then he meets them. After his friend is devouered by  this worm-ish thingy.
I started the book a while back and finished not too long ago. So I don't really remember the begining. But the ending is dissapointning. It ends with the boy defying his true heritage and going back to his "foster" parrents.
The plot idea is good, but I think it could have been written differently. In a more interesting way and with a different ending. I probably won't be reading anything else from this author. And frankly, I don't recommend the book.
There are definitely better slash books out there.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment