Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Epic Party

Okay, I decided to write about my Epic Party. Obviously, there are four members. The first is this delicate looking warrior. I named him Fior. But in my head, I call him Fio for short. Then, there is Kadaj. I stole the name from Final Fantasy, but the portrait is different. He's the secondary warrior and specializes in axes. Though his sword skill is also quite high. Next, third in my party is Sabriel. He's the rogue and has a specialization in daggers. Though, he is also quite skilled in shooting from a bow (crossbow) and with throwing weapons. Still, I prefer for him to use his dagger.
And the last one, that would be Eren, my wizard. Or, spellcaster more likely.
Okay, let's take them apart one by one more in depth.
Fior
He's the youngest in this party. Barely eighteen. Fior, or Fio for short is a prodigy with the sword and his skill is beyond anyone. He is in love with Eren. Fior used to be a son of a wealthy count. But at one point, he just ran off with Eren. Fio was voted the leader of this little group even though he mor often than not asks Eren for advice.
There is elven ancestry in Fior's blood.
Kadaj
Only two years older than Fio. Used to be a knight at the kings court. One day he was framed for the murder of the general and he fled to the neighbouring kingdom where he met Fio and Eren. His weapon of choice is the Axe, but can use swords and blunt weapons as well. Is useless when it comes to riddles, but has keen sense of perception and can smell danger. His instincts saved the group more than one time.
Sabriel
Used to be a thief. Age 36 and the second oldest. Lived in the western parts of the kingdom and made quite a name for himself. Only for the king to send an army and decimate the whole thievs guild. Sabriel was the only one to survive. He swore vengenance on the king and went to seek power. This was changed when he was caught by the kings men. Only for them to be caught in a landslide as they were transporting him. He would have died if not for Fiors group. At that moment Sabriel swore to protect the young ex-noble at the cost of his life.
Eren
Eren used to be the king's personal wizard. And if it weren't for the ball, he would still be. But during the ball, he spied the most beautifull creature to walk the earth. Then and there he fell for Fior. And when Fior fell for him, it was only matter of time till they ran off together.
Eren is 39 years old and has demonic ancestry which amplifies his magical skills. So far, there is no known wizard to be better than him.

Unlike many before them, they went to Grimrock to satisfy their curiosity. They let themselves be caught and then they went through the mountain and searched for secrets while trying to understand the purpose of the place.

Now, I'm thinking of making them into a story. I mean, they have background, they have life. At first, this was only ment as a background for four characters from my game. Now, it seems they life on their own, telling me to write about them... I might. :)
I like them. And while I didn't make the portraits, I made the characters and I own them. I own them the way they are now. So don't take them from me! Or I might get angry. And you don't want that to happen.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment